In this story, did you notice that:
- Eden’s initial smiles with Mr. Right were "shared” before their story even unfolded!
- Mr. Right (God) replied "immediately” to Eden’s email.
- Angel already had Mr. Right’s home number!
- The name "Eden” was chosen to symbolize a psychosocial "beginning” relationship with God.
- The last name "Right” is short for the theme of "Righteousness.”
- Lucy never appeared in the story without "candy (trickery).”
- Besides the misunderstanding, Eden began with the wrong motivations (can you spot them?)
- The angel warning against being "turned into Lucy” references Lucifer’s downfall.
- Lucy is a nominal pun for Lucifer.
- Lucy’s "intern” title suggests "voluntary career intent (meddling trying to eventually be God).” She not an actual employee.
- Angel’s "union rep” position is a metaphor for "protection.”
- The phrase "fairly credited Lucy” was inspired by God asking Adam "Who told you [that]?”
- The scene where Eden’s "eyes open” reiterated Genesis 3:7 in actual Eden.
- Angel’s interest in Eden’s relationship superseded her rebuke to Lucy.
- The fear of Angel, from Lucy, animated "rebuke the devil and he’ll flee from you.”
- Not once did Mr. Right end a conversation with Eden (She hung up on him!).
- Eden’s inner appetite to taunt public opinion facilitated of her embarrassment.
- During the Eden’s suspicion, Mr. Right could’ve replied, "we are the same image (Genesis 1:26)!”
Try One FREE!