Even with all its symbolism, mystery-laced morals, and playful plays full of inspiration, this unique "bible smoothie" still needs a narrator!
Lead on Bible Topics with Free Teaching Tips
- Explain Salvation with the Parable of the Hidden Smile
- Navigate inside A Maze in Grace (the Parable)
- Await the Patient's Patience (Parable)
- Let The Lawyer's Lullaby be an awakening
- Take notes with The Smarter Copycat
- Walk with Faith in the Parable of the Blindfold
- Play biblical detective with The Unsuspecting Suspect.
- But be careful posing for a special mirror with its own intentions!
- And plenty more!
With Each New Parable You Can:
- Offer symbolism and other hidden facts.
- Create an Instant Replay of its story scenes for traditional bible study.
- Use the scriptures as story clues before solving its mystery ending.
- Interact with the story characters through their Christian Challenges (in Chapter 4)
Also in this book:
- Presentation tips when sharing to an audience.
- A Scripture Index for quick reference
Feel the handshake between 'once upon a time' and 'in the beginning' for the happy ending of even higher learning!
Honest Book Reviews are Greatly Appreciated!
Discover the Funnest & Easiest Bible Study Method!
Toss your yellow highlighters! And juggle mystery with morals of new contemporary parables. It's fun family fellowship with "WordPlay" in more ways than one!
Buy Book 1: The Ventriloquist & The Blind Architect
|Ride along inside 12 new parables, enjoying a bible-lover's playground where the scriptures play! We call it WordPlay®||Take a sip of the funnest way to bible study. And you'll instantly taste the difference of Sunday with a twist: 12 new parables!|
Buy Book 2: The Lawyer's Lullaby & A Maze In Grace
Home | Sunday School Classes | Bible Quickies | Bible Games | Free Gift | Printable Bible Study Tools | Link to Us | Bible Study with a Twist | Buy Book Series | Contact Us | Another Happy Ending | Newsletter | Links